Classic century home, located in one of the most desirable neighbourhoods in Windsor, Nova Scotia. It has a commuting distance of forty-five minutes to downtown Halifax and the Halifax International Airport. The house boarders Haliburton House Museum Park on two sides, and sits across the street from the back entrance to Kings-Edgehill School. The home has a beautiful wrap-around veranda, wood floors and high ceilings throughout.
The first floor has a large elegant entrance hall, a spacious dining room and a family room with air tight wood stove and built in cabinets. The kitchen has plenty of cupboards and counter space. There is also a pantry and a small bathroom.
The second floor has two large bright bedrooms. The spacious renovated bathroom has in floor heating. Besides bedroom closets, there are two more large closets plus a linen closet in the elegant second floor hallway.
The third floor attic was renovated and insulated to create a beautiful open space. It can be used as a third bedroom, a family room or as a studio.
There is a double width driveway, constructed with engineered concrete slabs. Adjacent to the house is a good sized storage shed.
Upgrades include new:
- High quality architectural roof with 10 year labour and 50 year materials transferable guarantees (installed by REFINED ROOFING summer 2018)
- Two inch foam insulation in the basement
- VELUX Skylight with solar powered blackout blind in 3rd floor bedroom/family room/studio
- Back veranda/deck
- High quality storm doors with summer screens
- Alarm system with heat sensors
- Brick front walkway
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- text/voice: 902-799-0756